Which text formats does Collabio Spaces support?
The app works with DOCX, ODT, XLSX and ODS formats. So, except for commonly used DOC and TXT, you will be able to view documents in well-known XLS, CSV, PPT, PPTX, JPG, GIF and TIFF.
As for the import of your text documents, the app saves them in 4 formats: XODT, DOCX, ODT, PDF.
How can I format my text?
As in all common text processing apps, we allow designing your texts from all perspectives:
- Change paragraph styles, fonts and size.
- Make your text bold, italic, underlined or
- Add subscripts or superscripts.
- Set character and line spacing.
- Choose font an highlight color.
- Align and justify text.
- Increase and decrease indents.
- Create bulleted and numbered lists.
- Insert headers and footers, page and section breaks, tables of content, footnotes, tables and images, hyperlinks.
- Add text and audio comments.
You can also find more details in our built-in guide in the app.
What features does Collabio Spaces offer except for common formatting?
There are plenty of convenient and useful features, such as:
- Track changes.
- Format painting.
- Showing nonprinting characters.
- Changing page view.
Get Collabio Spaces now and test all of them! ;)
How many fonts are there?
Collabio Spaces text editor has 11 main fonts at the moment.
What are audio-comments?
Audio comments as well as audio messages, have become very popular thanks to their convenience.
You can leave audio-commentaries to PDF files and save time on typing.